Laser Scanners for Short, Medium and Long Range Applications
FARO Focus Laser Scanners are specifically designed for both indoor and outdoor measurements in industries such as Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Public Safety and Forensics or Product Design. All devices capture real world information used in the digital world to analyze, collaborate and execute decisions to improve and maintain the overall project and product quality.
The Laser Scanner Focuss series offers advanced functionality. In addition to increased distance, angular accuracy, and range, the Focuss scanners’ on-site compensation function ensures high-quality measurements, while external accessory bays and HDR functionality make the canner extremely flexible.
Highest accuracy and range by using a combination of the most advanced sensor technologies.
With the on-site compensation functionality users can verify and adjust the Focuss compensation immediately before scanning, ensuring high-quality scan data and traceable documentation.
During on-site data capture, the laser scanner immediately transmits scan data wirelessly to FARO SCENE for real-time scan processing and registration, providing efficiency and time savings.
Rescanning of Distant Targets
The Scan Group feature identifies multiple areas to be rescanned with higher resolution to either perform accurate target detection or to capture smaller areas on interest with greater detail.
IP Rating 54 and Extended Temperature Range
With the sealed design and certified with the industry standard Ingress Protection (IP) Rating, IP54, the Focus can be used in wet weather conditions at temperatures from -20°C to 55°C.
Compact and Portable
Focus Laser Scanners are the smallest and lightest devices in their performance class.
• Confidence and documented data-quality by traceable calibration and market-leading on-site compensation.
• Scan in challenging environments while providing protection from dust, debris and water splashes. Mount the Focuss scanner in an inverted position, e.g. under a ceiling of a hall.
• The Focus Laser Scanner portfolio offers the most economic 3D scanning solution for all requirements and budgets.
• Minimum training effort is ensured by the intuitive and easy to operate touch-screen interface as well as hands-on and online tutorials.
• Efficient integration into existing software infrastructures and workflows are ensured by interfaces to various standard CAD systems.