A cost-competitive solution for fast colorized scans that best balance speed and accuracy.
The FARO® Focus Core Laser Scanner complements the company’s reality-capture device portfolio. Focus Core enables fast colorized 3D scans and delivers a cost-competitive solution for construction, operations and public safety professionals eager to strike the optimal balance between scanning accuracy and speed, reducing time spent on site or on scene, while eliminating materials waste and personnel bottlenecks.
Optimized scanning range
- 70-meter range with a distance accuracy of 2mm
Fast color capture
- 1-minute internal SDR per scan, or
- 2.5 min internal HDR per scan
- Even faster color capture with the optional panoramic camera add-on
Color resolution ideal for fast on-scene reality capture
Pre-registration with Stream (optional)
- Upload on-site pre-registered scan data via the Stream Mobile App
- Share information with project stakeholders anywhere in the world via FARO Sphere
Faster loading and system response
- Greater data management efficiency
- New high performance electronics provide a smooth user experience and fluent on-site operation
- Remote control capabilities with the optional Stream support
- Fast Wi-Fi operation
Multiple application use
- Construction, Public Safety and Operations offering data quality at faster scan speeds.
- Ideal for public safety agencies looking to improve on-scene evidence capture quality and efficiency.
Reduce Rework and Material Waste
- Know the as-built condition of your project and ensure your designs fit the first time
- Monitor construction progress regularly and frequently in 3D helps you identify issues before they become costly and delay your schedule.
Eliminate error-prone traditional measurement methods
- The Focus Core allows the ability to complete on-scene (forensic investigation tasks) and on-site (jobsite) data collection, faster, and to do so with greater accuracy, confident that the data is captured correctly, and not requiring multiple site/scene visits.
Confidence to leave the site with complete and useful data
- Make data accessible to project stakeholders early on with Stream option and the FARO Sphere cloud platform
- Two-year manufacturer warranty means maximizing the life of this product with servicing while reducing the total cost of ownership throughout the device’s lifespan.
Power Supply: 19 V (external supply), 14.4 V (internal battery)
Typical Power Consumption: 19 W idle, 32 W scanning, 72 W charging
Typical Battery Operation Time: About 4 hours
Typical Scan Time: About 1 min
Ingress Protection (IP) Rating Class: 54
Weight: 4.4 kg (including battery)
Size/Dimensions: 230 x 183 x 103 mm
Calibration: Recommended annually
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years