Enhance AutoCAD® Software with Evaluation Tools for 3D Laser Scanner Data
FARO As-Built for AutoCAD® Software offers all the functionality that AEC professionals need to evaluate 3D laser scanner data directly in AutoCAD® with the highest precision. This software extends AutoCAD® tooling for point cloud modeling and analysis, photogrammetry processing, total station control and data evaluation captured from a variety of mobile mapping systems and handheld laser scanners. A high level of automation efficiently creates 2D plans and 3D models for BIM purposes.
Industry-specific functions enable users to create deliverables customized to clients’ needs, company constraints and stakeholder specifications. Numerous export options and analytical tools ensures that the required CAD deliverables meet client expectations.
Easy Management of Large 3D Scan Projects
As-Built integrates seamlessly into th AutoCAD® user interface. With an efficient data management system and an extended viewing option, scan navigation is simplified and provides a much clearer view of native point cloud data compared to native AutoCAD®.
Powerfull Tools for Fast and Easy Extraction of 2D Plans and 3D Models for 81M
Best-fit line extraction paired with optional angular restrictions can be automatically fitted to point cloud slices. Commands and drawing and dimensioning of building elements ensure quick and easy analysis.
Intelligent Piping and Steel Models for use in Plant Software and 81M
Results of automated but user controlled workflows for modelling piping systems and steel construction are high accuracy models of pipe-runs and stacked steel, that satisfy design constraints of plant design software.
Analyzing Tools for Tolerance Checkup, Clash Detections and Volume Computation
Deviations of as-built CAD models with pOint cloud are visualized in configurable heatmaps, elevation plans or lists and used to verify the accuracy of modeling. Other analyzing tools include tank analysis, calculate masses and volumes.
Use Photogrammetry Features in AutoCAD®
Photogrammetric functions complement evaluation of data captured by laser scanners, drones or cameras and complement the evaluation with precise and easy data extraction from images.
• Evaluate data captured from common devices such as; laser scanners, drones, mobile mapping systems, cameras and total stations.
• Integrate and evaluate as-built data within AutoCAD®, AutoCAD Plant 3D®, AutoCAD Civil 3D® or other AutoCAD® variants
• Use a wide range of functions designed for a variety of applications such as: architecture, civil/survey, construction OAlOC, facility/asset management, historic preservation, industrial plant/process, MEP and specialty trades
• Share deliverables in a standard CAD format as well as exports that meet industry specific requirements
• Benefit from the integration in AutoCAD® and the bes t price/ performance ratio in its class
• Utilize the advantages from a FARO system solution to ensure the most straightforward interoperability to create trusted deliverables