Tools for Managing High-Quality 3D Data for Informed Project Decisions
SCENE software is specifically designed for all Focus, Freestyle and third-party laser scanners. Process and manage scan data efficiently and easily by using real time, on-site registration, automatic object recognition, scan registration, and positioning. Generate high-quality data in full colour quickly and conveniently by incorporating images from automated targetless and targetbased scan positioning.
Users can begin the evaluation and processing immediately by performing simple measurements, creating stunning 3D visualizations or exporting to various point cloud and CAD formats once SCENE has prepared the scan data. In addition, SCENE features an impressive Virtual Reality View, allowing users to experience and evaluate captured data in the VR environment.
Explore Scan Data in 20, 3D and Virtual Reality (VR)
Explore scan data in unmatched clarity and visual quality due to solid surface rendering and HDR colorization. Visualization of data in 2D, 3D and VR gives an immersive experience in viewing project point clouds in full detail in the 3D Virtual Reality.
Efficient Data Processing
Various tools for scan data filtering improve the cleanliness and color balancing of each scan data set. Batch-Processing allows automated marker detection, scan optimization and scan registration with minimized effort.
Easy Data Registration
SCENE features professional and automatic workflows for target based and targetless (Cloud2Cloud) scan registration. The powerful on-site registration functionality allows complete scan project processing and registration directly on the measurement site in real time.
Intuitive Data Organization
SCENE features a very intuitive and easy to learn user interface. Features such as hierarchical datastructure or project history management allow efficient handling of large projects. A seamless integration of scan data is secured through the support of various import and export formats.
Plug-Ins and Apps for Extended Functionality
Extend the SCENE functionality with various plug-ins and apps to obtain added value for special workflows and applications.
• Minimize project costs by utilizing automated data processing / registration workflows and a simplified software user interface
• Recreate project results using advanced workflow driven validation tools
• Intuitive and easy to understand reality representation providing immersive viewing capabilities to explore and evaluate scan data
• Leave the project site with confidence through the power of real time, on-site registration
• Use the unique Laser-HDRTM function to create images in HDR quality from normal scanner photos
• Share and collaborate worldwide anytime, anywhere with SCENE WebShare Cloud – a hosted web-based service from FARO for easy and secure sharing of scan project data